DON’T YOU WORRY By Aydin (Scary Story)

DON’T YOU WORRY

It was the end of the school day, and never in a million years could I’ve guessed how downhill my curiosity was going to bring me. Right after school ended, I stuffed all my things in my locker and proceeded to do what I’ve wanted to do for all my years of being at this school, venture into the basement.

In my school the only way to get to the basement was by going through the principal’s office. I made my way to the principals office, and when I got there I noticed that she wasn’t there, which was pretty convenient. The hatch that leads to the basement is always locked, but I was prepared for that as I had already re-arranged a paper clip in a way that would make me able to pick a lock. Knowing how fast I had to act, I quickly got the paper clip out and started picking the lock. When I opened the hatch, I got this weird feeling. It was a bit… unsettling.

When I plopped down into the basement, unsurprisingly, it was pitch black. Being prepared for this as well, I got a small flashlight out of my pocket and turned it on. I looked around, and came across a box labeled ‘DON’T YOU WORRY’. Being curious I bend down and tore the box open. What I saw when I opened the box was nothing but a piece of paper that read: ‘DON’T LET IT FOOL YOU’. I was a little puzzled at this point, but when I started looking around more, the basement turned to the school, but with a gloomy blue overlay. There was nobody there… but everything still seemed active. A teacher started coming my way, with a… knife and she keeps chanting, “Don’t you worry!” I was scared to death….

2 thoughts on “DON’T YOU WORRY By Aydin (Scary Story)

1. Aydin, this was a legitimately scary story. I was really shocked by the twist ending at the end, and the way you ended with suspense was really efficient. Nice Job!

-Cole

2. Hi, that was pretty scary! I think that was just a little strange but to be honest all scary storys are a little weird.I really thought that the twist was scary too. Also if you happen to want to come to my blog go here cassidy1am.edublogs.org 😀 OK well bye.